Folsom Christmas Tree Lighting – Roseville Today
Fun & Vacation Fun in Historic Folsom
Folsom, CA – Celebrate the holidays in Historical Folsom On Friday, December 2, 2022 at the annual Christmas tree lighting and accompanying festivities that include singing, dancing and fun of all kinds.
The tree is set to be lit at 7:30 p.m. in the center of the plaza’s Folsom ice rink.
Fun for all ages including a visit from Santa.
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM – Santa visits and photos sponsored by Lakeside Church – Sutter St and Decatur
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Leighton Dance Project, Theory Dance and more are added weekly on the Zittle Family Amphitheater.
- 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Visit the plaza for face painting, bounce houses, wreath making and more.
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Hand bell and chime performance of River Bells Sacramento
- 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Pop-up performers on Sutter Street 700
- 7:00 – 7:15 pm – Sutter Street theater sings Christmas carols – Ice rink steps
- 7:15 – 7:30 pm – Celebrations begin with tree lighting
- 7:30 Lights a Christmas tree in the local community
- 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. – Lakeside Band Play Live at Ice Rink, Pop, Christmas
Sutter Street parking garage
905 Leidsdorf Street
Come and explore Historic Folsom while enjoying fun interactive event booths, music, Santa visits, skating and more.
The entire area was closed to vehicular traffic and turned into a picturesque Christmas Village. Activities extend from the Plaza all the way up to historic Sutter Street.
🎄 Today’s Roseville Vacation Guide
Your local resource for holiday fun, entertainment and encouragement. Check out the latest Christmas and holiday craft fairs, tree lighting, and reviews in Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln and surrounding communities! view all