How and when to register for the Virtual Open Call
The twenty-second edition of The Voice is coming to a close, and production has already begun looking for upcoming artists to perform next season. Here, check out how and when to sign up for Virtual Open Call.
although season twenty two From the sound It’s still in development, and the show has already announced its return next year and will see some changes. The coaches It has already been announced and now it’s time to find out when the next exams will take place to enter the competition.
Open calls are usually made in winter and summer, only when the two sessions are broadcast. That changed last year, with the program halting in the spring of 2022 to make way for the American Song Contest, but it didn’t get ratings high enough to continue.
The final battle rounds are currently underway and will end on October 31, right around Halloween. Artists who manage to continue will make way for Knockouts, which will last only 3 episodes and then live shows. All stages will be broadcast on NBC and in the absence of cable, play peacock And the fuboTVwhich offers a one-week free trial.
The Voice: How are your virtual open call recordings next fall?
The singing competition has already scheduled a new round of Virtual Open Call auditions for next fall. Anyone over the age of 13 can register the app on instagram Tweet embed And be part of the adventure. After you select the day and time for the test, the countdown will start.
All registered artists will receive a file An email confirming the date and time of their VOC (Virtual open call). They must have Verse and Chorus A repeat the song For testing and testing will have a Duration 1:30. Here is a list of exam dates:
- Wednesday 9 November
- Thursday 10 November
- Wednesday 7 December
- Thursday December 8
- Wednesday January 11
- Thursday January 12
- Tuesday 7 February
- Wednesday February 8
The Voice: What are the full requirements for the exams?
- You must be lawfully located in the United States, with the unrestricted right to work for any employer in the United States and live in the United States, and must be eligible to accept Award 1, if awarded.
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age by May 1, 2023. All applicants who meet this criterion, including all persons over thirteen (13) years of age, are welcome and encouraged to apply to participate. All applicants under the age of eighteen (18) years must have all parents/legal guardians complete the parental/legal guardian consent attached to this application.
- You must not now be a candidate for public office and you agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial broadcast or other exhibition of the last episode of the program in which you appear, if you are selected as a participant.
- You must submit and complete a background check voluntarily, in accordance with applicable laws and execute all documents required by the Producer in connection with this background check.
- To accept an invitation to be a Participant, you must complete and return in time the Participant Agreement, the Release and Arbitration Terms and all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto which will be provided to you by the Producer and will include, among other things, Release Forms and waivers for review and signature by you and/or members of your family .
- If you are selected as a participant, you must be willing to travel and reside in one or more undisclosed locations in the United States for several weeks at any time in June 2023 and December 2023 (or as scheduled by Producer). Economy travel is paid for by the product.
- You may not participate in the Program if your participation would result in indecent or inappropriate appearance.
- The foregoing eligibility requirements may be modified, revised or changed at any time and in any way at the producer’s sole discretion.
If you want to know all the requirements in a more detailed and complete way, you can go to nbcthevoice.com/auditions/eligibility/ and get all the necessary information.