Theme, songs and dances for Episode 7 of Season 31
DWTS returns on Monday, October 24 at 8PM ET / 5PM PT to bring a new topic to the show. This week we’ll see a few remaining artists make the top of their game, as there aren’t many episodes left. Here, check out all about Episode 7.
Dancing with the stars It returns with a new theme and fewer contestants. In the last special, we saw two different and emotional evenings, The Most memorable night of the year and the prom night. In each of them two artists had to leave the competition but in one episode, one of them’s exit was totally unexpected.
Selma Blair And the Sasha Farber I had to leave the program at the end of a Monday night. It was by the will of the actress herself, because her doctor advised her not to continue dancing for a while, as it turned out that she had damage to her knee joints. This could put her bones at risk due to the disease she suffers from.
Now, with a couple fewer, juries are becoming more and more demanding. Michael Buble It will be the guest of honor that the committee will have to evaluate each and every one of the routines. As always, the evening will start with a great performance and this time it will be to the beat of Sway. The dance will be performed by Derek Houghhis fiancée Hayley Arbert And many professional dancers.
DWTS 2022: What is the topic of Episode 7 of Season 31?
The topic of the sixth week is Michael Buble nightSo we’ll see how the remaining 10 pairs will perform multiple choreographies to the beat of the classics and the Canadian singer’s coolest work. The evening will be very special, especially having the songwriter himself as a judge.
Songs and Dances for Michael Buble on Monday Night
- Wayne Brady and Whitney Carson – quick step to me I got kicked out of you
- Charlie D’Amelio and Mark Ballas – foxtrot to me Fever
- Heidi Di Amelio and Artem Chigvintsev – samba to me It would have been better tonight (Meglio Stasera)
- Jesse James Decker and Alan Bursten – salsa to me Come dance with me
- Trevor Donovan and Emma Slater – foxtrot to me Come and fly with me
- Daniel Durant and Brett Stewart – foxtrot to me Good feeling
- Vinnie Guadagnino and Coco Iwasaki – cha cha to me Save the last dance for me
- Shangela and Gleb Savchenko – tango to me Hollywood
- Jordan Sparks and Brandon Armstrong – foxtrot to me You make me feel young
- Gabe Wendy and Val Chmerkowski – Roomba to me residence