Theme, songs and dances for Episode 8 of Season 31
DWTS returns with a new episode of Season 31. As we saw on the last broadcast, Jesse James Decker and Alan Bursten were the last ones to be eliminated. Here, check out what Monday will be and what Episode 8 will look like.
Dancing with the stars It’s back again on Monday the 31st with a very special topic. Get ready to marathon of fearTerror and wonderful dance. This week’s contestants will split into two groups to compete in a team routine that will be broadcast live Disney + 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT.
The hosts will also have a chance to shine and participate in a big moment. Tyra And the Alfonso Ribeiro He’ll take the stage to the beat of Miley Cyrus night crawl With Billy Idol. All members of the show will participate in one of the most awaited topics by the audience and the artists themselves.
Michael Buble night Time’s up and it’s time for the classic veteran judges (Lynn Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough) to take their seats on the panel to enjoy another night of competition, one that you wouldn’t have witnessed before surprise factors like never before.
DWTS 2022: What is the topic of Episode 8 of Season 31?
As expected, the set topic for October 31 is Halloween night. So we’ll see the remaining nine pairs dance to the beat of the most captivating and scary classics played during the season. There we will see how the contestants perform new terrifying routines and this time in teams of 4 and 5 pairs.
DWTS 2022: How do the two teams adjust to Halloween night?
- evil team – The return of the witches From Hocus Pocus 2 – Vinnie & Coco, Changella, Gleb, Gabi, Val, Heidi, Artem E. Jordan, Brandon.
- scream team – Heads will roll From Yes Yes Yes – Trevor & Emma, Charli & Mark, Wayne & Witney y Daniel & Britt.
Halloween night songs and dances on Monday
- Wayne Brady and Whitney Carson – contemporary to me Halloween theme By county 78
- Charlie D’Amelio and Mark Ballas – Argentine Tango to me tangera by Fabio Hager Sixto
- Heidi Di Amelio and Artem Chigvintsev – tango to me I want to be your slave by Måneskin
- Trevor Donovan and Emma Slater – contemporary to me ghost (audio) by Justin Bieber
- Daniel Durant and Brett Stewart – Paso Double to me bury a friend by Billie Eilish
- Vinnie Guadagnino and Coco Iwasaki – Paso Double to me Get the ghost Written by Mark Ronson, Passion Pit & A$AP Ferg
- Shangela and Gleb Savchenko – Jazz to me Look what you made me do by Taylor Swift
- Jordan Sparks and Brandon Armstrong – tango to me Oogie Boogie’s song by Ed Ivory and Ken Page
- Gabe Wendy and Val Chmerkowski – Argentine Tango to me shivering By District 78 ft. Mikayla Lynn