Theme, songs and dances for Episode 9 of Season 31
New week, new topic, new couple eliminated. DWTS is back again with its eighth week and episode 9 of season 31. Here, check out its topic, dance styles, and more.
The long awaited countdown season 31 Conclusion Dancing with the stars I started. That’s right, there are only a few weeks left on the show finale episode Meanwhile the topics continue to differ. Couples will once again delight the judges and the audience with multiple dance performances to the rhythm of the most attractive classics.
Tonight will not only bring a new concept, but will also bring to life the Relay Dance, where each winner will have the chance to earn five bonus points. The four relay dances will feature a live performance by each of the featured guest artists, Vanilla Ice, En Vogue, Salt-N-Pepa and Kid ‘N Play.
Last week, professional dancer Val Chmerkowski missed Monday’s show because he tested positive for COVID-19, but according to the list, he’s back as partner of Gabe Wendy. Remember that the next episode will be broadcast live Disney + It’s 8 p.m. ET or 5 p.m. PT.
DWTS 2022: What is the topic of Episode 9 of Season 31?
The The theme of the ninth episode of the night of the ninetiesSo, we will see the remaining couples perform various dance performances to the rhythm of the classics of that era. Now that the Relay Dances are back, we will be watching many shows and it will definitely be an unforgettable night. In addition, special guests will sing some songs live.
Songs and Dances for Relay Dance Competitions
- Shangela & Gleb vs Daniel & Britt – cha cha to me ice ice baby Live Performance by Vanilla Ice
- Vinnie and Coco vs Trevor and Emma – samba to me Baby (you’ll never get it) Performed live by En Vogue
- Heidi and Artem vs. Wayne and Whitney- samba to me shop Directly performed by Salt-N-Pepa
- Charlie and Mark vs. Gabe and Val – salsa to me won’t hurt anyone Directly performed by Kid ‘N Play
Monday Night Nineties Songs and Dances
- Wayne Brady and Whitney Carson – salsa to me Motownville by Boyz II Men
- Charlie D’Amelio and Mark Ballas – tango to me song 2 by Blur
- Heidi Di Amelio and Artem Chigvintsev – contemporary to me sarcastic by Alanis Morissette
- Trevor Donovan and Emma Slater – salsa to me Barry’s bride from Aqua
- Daniel Durant and Brett Stewart – Jazz to me enjoy the silence By Depeche Mode
- Vinnie Guadagnino and Coco Iwasaki – tango to me what is love by Haddaway
- Shangela and Gleb Savchenko – samba to me the flavor of your life by Spice Girls
- Gabe Wendy and Val Chmerkowski – samba to me Levin La Vida Luca by Ricky Martin