What were the best celebrity Halloween costumes so far?
Only a few days and hours left for the Halloween festivities to begin. Parties are already being prepared, as well as the most famous costumes. It’s time for celebrities to bring out their best costumes. Here, check out the most popular costumes to date.
Halloween It is one of the most anticipated holidays for celebrities around the world, especially those who live in or around it Hollywood. They are using all their resources to develop The best and most famous fashion. This year, the celebration falls on Monday, so we will see how since Friday they are already preparing and announcing the costumes they will wear to the parties.
Not only do they choose some of the most popular characters, like the Flintstones or the Addams family, but they also decide to dress up or dress up their peers. We saw how Hailey Bieber put herself in a Britney Spears skin from Baby One More Time and it was simply amazing. There are a million examples, one more famous than the other.
This year we are likely to see a lot of new styles, many products that have become popular very quickly. Satan and Rhaenyra Targaryen from Dragon House Here are some great ideas that came out thanks to HBO lately. We will undoubtedly see many personalities celebrating Valyrian weddings.
Top 15: Who are the most dressed celebrities for Halloween?
1. Heidi Klum is the 2011 skinned human.
2. Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas as Gomez and Morticia Adams.
3. Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and Their Children North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm Like The Flintstones.
4. Kylie Jenner as Lorelei Lee as Marilyn Monroe from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes in 2019.
5. Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Parker as Nancy Spongein and Sid Vicious.
6. Bella Hadid as Roy Lichtenstein.
7. David Burtka and Neil Patrick Harris as Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
8. Phillip is busy playing Regina George’s mother in the movie Mean Girl.
9. Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita as Phineas O’Connell and Billie Eilish.
10. Khloe Kardashian and True Thompson as Cruella Deville and her Dalmatian.
11. Kylie Jenner as Barbie in 2018.
12. Harry Styles as Elton John.
13. Heidi Klum in 2013 as the 95-year-old at the 14th Annual Halloween Party in New York.
14. Katy Perry and Shannon Woodward in 2012 as Daria and Jane from the animated series Daria.
15. Jennifer Goodwin as Rosemary Woodhouse from Rosemary Baby.