Yosemite Valley Lodge adds a touch of romance this Valentine’s Day
Romantic getaway and dining in California’s famous Yosemite National Park
Yosemite National Park, California – Love is in the air and in California Yosemite National Park calls. Get off the beaten track for an early weekday getaway to explore and dine with your loved one in the majestic Sierra Nevada.
Yosemite Valley Inn Valentine’s Day will be celebrated on the 14th of February with four delicious dishes from 5:00- 9:00 pm. Prices start at $55 per person and include options.
Valentine’s Day at Yosemite Valley Lodge
When: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Yosemite Valley Inn
9006 Yosemite Lodge Drive
Yosemite National Park, California 95389
The Mountain Room at Yosemite Valley Lodge celebrates Valentine’s Day on Tuesday, February 14th with a four-course specialty meal starting at 5:00 p.m. Menu items include:
- Sweet Potato and Chickpea Pancakes on Frisbee with Citrus Harissa Sauce and Spicy Aioli •
- Creamy mushrooms stuffed with crab served with parmesan sauce
- Roasted pepper soup
- Frisian salad with wilted frisee, shredded fennel, blueberries, dill and crispy parsnips served with raspberry dressing.
- Surf & Turf: 6 ounce filet mignon, 4 ounce shrimp, demi-glace with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and seasonal greens
- Seared salmon rind: 6 oz. Sustained Salmon Fillet, With Basil, Grape & Champagne Sauce, Side Of Mixed Aztec Rice, And Seasonal Vegetables.
- Mary’s Airline Chicken Served With Pebble Sauce, Aztec Rice Mix, And Seasonal Vegetables
- Vegetarian Tofu Baked With Baked Potatoes, White Rice, Seasonal Vegetables And Vegan Kimchi
- Chocolate mousse
- Tart Berry Marinated
Cost: Chicken ($62.00 per person) Surf & Turf ($99.00 per person) Tofu ($55.00 per person)
For reservations, please call 888-413-8869 or visit the website at https://www.travelyosemite.com/
Arrive early and spend the day exploring California’s most iconic national parks during this less rushed time.
Roseville Today is locally owned and community supported.
We have no affiliation with print, political or corporate media.
(now in our twentieth year)